Contemporary or traditional, minimal or kitschy, if there is one element that no home can do without, it is a serene spot for your daily prayers or meditation sessions. In all the chaos of the daily routine, this is the corner where you let your worries float away and connect with something Universal that lifts your spirits and grants you inner peace and calm. For many people, pujas are a daily ritual. Even if it isn’t a part of your daily routine, you may still love these wooden temple design ideas to create a spot in your house that puts you in a positive mood or reminds you of your childhood home.
Small and Compact
This wooden temple design is for compact homes where you don’t have a lot of space to set apart for your prayers and rituals. In that case, this Open Rooftop Wooden Temple will create a special spot anywhere in the house for your favourite deities. This small but beautiful structure is the perfect platform before which you can light a lamp or set your prayer books. This perfect design incorporates four pillars in light wood that reminds you of the grand temples you visited with your family on religious trips.
Free-standing Teak Wood Temple
You would love to start your day with a soothing prayer session before this handcrafted temple made of natural seasoned teak wood. Woodsala’s Teak Wood House Temple is a beautiful structure with four legs, a platform for your idols or lamps, and a roof.
Elegant Abode for the Gods
If daily prayer and puja are integral to you and your family, create the perfect atmosphere for it with this divine wooden temple design. The Pretty Tiered Wooden Mandir from Woodsala is perfect for your home temple. It is made of premium teak wood and handcrafted to perfection to put you in a spiritual mood. Your family will love the moments spent together, invoking the blessings of the Supreme One before this elegant temple.
Wooden Temple Decoration Ideas you Will Love
Many more design ideas of wooden temple await you at Woodsala, so you can bring the positive energy of prayer into your home. Here are some ideas for wooden temple decoration to put you in a peaceful mood:
- Lights: Insert tiny spotlights into the roof of the wooden temple to illuminate the idols to perfection. Ceiling lights can be positioned in a way that the area is always aglow in soft light. Make it modern with a string of fairy lights over the wooden temple.
- Diyas: The traditional clay lamps usually brought out at Diwali can look beautiful around your wooden temple. Create a special atmosphere by lighting a few coloured diyas around your temple every day.
- Rangoli: Make it a practice to create a small rangoli before your wooden temple every day. This is a calming practise that will give you an experience of mindfulness. It will also remind you to be in touch with your spiritual side and bring you joy with the beautiful designs.
- Flowers: Fresh flowers may not be practical every day, but every time you feel like making it special, deck up your wooden temple with traditional flowers.
- Brass artefacts: Wood and brass are the traditional materials used for puja and there is something soothing about seeing the two together. Buy as many miniature brass implements as you can for your wooden mandir. It will make the experience even more special.
Buy a wooden temple online today to invite divine blessings into your home. You will be gifting you and your dear ones precious moments of peace. Wooden temples are also a perfect housewarming gift for someone you care deeply about.