No bedroom is complete without a stylish bed that ensures maximum comfort and support as well. After all, there is no better feeling in the world than to sink into a plush bed after a tiring day. And the best part about Woodsala’s wooden beds is that, they can complement any décor scheme easily. Plus, they are solid, last long, and are available in multiple sizes and beautiful patterns. Whether you like keeping things trendy and minimalistic or ornate and luxurious, we have beds for everyone.
So, read on to know why buying a Woodsala bed is totally worth your money.
- Premium quality wood – Every single bed is crafted from the best wood available and designed with precision. Sturdy legs and a robust frame allow you to enjoy these beds for years to come and pass on to the next generation as well. No matter what the style or pattern, the quality of wood is never compromised upon.
- Choice in finishing – The wooden beds we offer come in varying degrees of finishes. Some might have a light brown finish, while others might boast a dark brown finish. Very light finishes are usually perfect for contemporary or Scandinavian style bedrooms. Or, they can contrast dark-coloured walls gracefully. On the other hand, dark finishes are ideal if your bedroom environment is sober or the walls are white, cream or beige. Make sure the bed’s finish complements the other furniture pieces too.
- A variety of sizes – Our beds come in different sizes to suit different needs and rooms. From single and double beds to divans and day beds, you can take your pick easily. For instance, a couple will need a generously sized double bed, while teenager can do comfortably with single beds. You can check the precise measurements while placing an order too. Also, take the dimensions of your bedroom into consideration. A big bed can overwhelm a small room, while a small bed might seem strange in a large room.
- Plethora of designs – While some beds are contemporary and sleek, others are antique and feature intricate curves and swirls. Lattice-like patterns, neat lines, and floral motifs are extremely popular these days. Even the legs can be straightforward or gently curved as per the scheme you like. The price of the bed will also vary accordingly. So, here is a tip. If the rest of your bedroom and home has a traditional or ethnic look, go for a generously carved bed. Or, stick to simple yet chic wooden bed designs that suit a modern or minimalistic room.
- Great back support – All the beds come with high headboards so that you can sit up and read comfortably before you get ready for sleep. The headboards are stylish as well and feature smooth finishes or delicate patterns. You will find beds with gently curved headboards too, which are ideal for fashionable bedroom décor. In some case, wood in dual tones is used for a unique effect.
- Smart storage hack – Some of our beds come with chic nooks or shelves for storage in the headboard itself. For instance, cute doors might open up so that you can stash away your watch or earrings before you relax for a nap. Or, the inbuilt shelves might accommodate a few books, knickknacks or essential medicines, so that everything is easy to access.
So, what are you waiting for? Explore Woodsala’s impressive collection of premium and classy wooden beds and buy a bed online to suit your needs, taste and budget. Whether you want a bed that makes you feel like royalty or one that reminds you of your last beach vacation, we have designs to satisfy everyone!