It’s true that modern society has come a long way from those rough hunting-gathering days! Plus, technological advances have infused our daily life with the utmost comfort. Still, you have to expertly juggle social, workplace, and familial responsibilities every single day. And it can make you exhausted. So, when you want to relax, unwind, stretch yourself, and sleep your worries away, you need a good bed. This is an essential piece of bedroom furniture that can make all the difference to a good night’s sleep. To help you choose one wisely, here are some wooden bed designs that you should consider.
- Platform bed – Low in height and without the hassle of a spring solution, these beds feature a flat, solid base for excellent mattress support. If you want to give your bedroom a clean, sleek look, wooden platform beds can be a perfect choice. Use any mattress on it, as per your requirement. Platform beds offer optimum back support to the whole body because of its flat base. These beds don’t take up much space and the slim look doesn’t add to the visual clutter. So, they are just perfect for modern apartments that are short on space. Plus, the charm and sophistication of solid wood will make you want to curl up in peace.
- Wooden beds with storage – Storage beds are a perfect blend of comfort, style, and economy. Available in both single and double versions, these beds feature storage drawers or boxes to store out-of-season clothing, extra blankets, linens, pillows, and everything that you think would add to the clutter in the room. Made from solid wood to stand the test of time, these storage beds add character and depth to your bedroom.
- Canopy bed – This dreamy canopy bed from Woodsala looks straight out of a fairy tale. Four solid wooden posters, along with a classy headboard, can lend a heavenly touch to any bedroom. Drape a netted or light sheer fabric over the top and around the sides to make your sleeping sessions even more luxurious. Apart from the aesthetics, these canopy beds have utilitarian values as well, as the additional fabric will keep you warm during winters. So, add a hint of romance to your bedroom as you get ready to dream your night away.
- Cottage style single bed – Add a whimsical cottage-like charm to your bedroom with these cottage style beds from Woodsala. The light brown hue and light polish of the wood ensure that it can fit into any decor theme. Handcrafted from premium wood, and featuring simple straight lines, this bed is perfect for both kids as well as adults who are looking for a durable and sturdy option.
- Sleigh double bed – If comfort is the top consideration on your mind, this elegant wooden bed with a sleigh-shaped headboard is just what you need! Curl up with a cozy blanket and a good book or catch those late night TV shows, with tons of support from this bed. Its low height is especially meant to provide optimum support to your back as well as the entire body, whether you’re sitting up or lying down.
All in all, these modern bed designs offer comfort and style, the two things you need in a contemporary bedroom. There are plenty of other design ideas you can choose from too, as long as you know what you need. Consider your room size, the overall decor scheme, as well as the age group of those who will be using the bed, as they might have some specific requirements in terms of style and construction. Think through all the factors carefully before you buy wooden bed online, so that it suits both your style as well as your life.
Read Also - Trendy Bed Frame Ideas for 2020