Classic Home Furniture That Will Never Go Out of Style
Wooden furniture has a distinctive charm to it. Their elegant, classic finish renders a timeless appeal to the setting. The colour and finish of solid teak wood add a touch of warmth and elegance to the household and its strong, durable character last for generations. They are immune to trends. Furniture designs become outdated as new ones come out yet there are some pieces of timeless beauty that outlive history.
Here are some classic furniture items your home deserves.
- Canopy Beds – Canopy Beds or poster beds are a gift of medieval times and were used for privacy. These beds have wooden posters in each of the four corners which were used to drape curtains or satin sheets. These beds give a feel of privacy and warmth. Give your bedroom a touch of romantic luxury with eternal Canopy Beds.
- Lounge Chairs – A staple in business or family suites in top hotel chains. Lounge chairs besides enhancing the seating capacity also lend an air of comfort to your living room. Perfect to stretch yourself in a relaxing position while you watch your favourite TV show.
- Clear Glass Dining Table – Simple yet classic clear dining tables are timeless. Glass table tops can be used with wooden tables to enhance its appeal. It’s perfect for small dining areas as these make the rooms appear more spacious. It’s super easy to clean and toughened glass surface just adds to the durability.
- Platform Beds – If canopy beds are not your style, platform beds are a great alternative. Modern yet contemporary, platform beds are great for comfort as well as style. These have a flat platform which eliminates the need for box, springs etc. This makes a firm base for mattresses thereby offering you a better sleep position.
- Barcelona Chairs – A staple in offices, these chairs designed in stainless steel add simplicity and style to your seating area. Perfect for patios, veranda, terrace or even living rooms, these chairs are sure to take your home décor a notch higher.
- 8-Angle Vintage Dining Table – Hexagonal top with classic rounded legs blends perfectly with any classical, ethnic or contemporary scheme. The table is made of solid teak which is visible in the finish. Solid, sturdy yet durable this can be used both as a coffee table as well as dining table. Team it up with simple teak wood chairs or any other to give your dining room a perfect look.
There is a reason why these classic furniture items have stood the test of time and are still loved by home owners and designers alike. That is because these furniture pieces are a symbol of sophistication and charm, and lend a sense of history to any home design. If you have any other classic pieces of furniture that deserve to make it to the list, do share with us in your comments. Meanwhile, we can guarantee that you will not regret investing in these timeless pieces of furnishings since they will never go out of style.