7 Small Wooden Kitchen Furniture Pieces You Will Love
Whether you’re an avid cook, a popular host or have a big family, your kitchen is the heart of your home. From cooking exciting meals and hosting parties for friends and family, to making quick fixes for long tiring days or whipping up relaxed Sunday brunches, your kitchen is a treasure trove of memories. It is that part of your home where form and function are of utmost importance and wooden kitchen furniture plays a key role to ensure that. A well-organized, contemporary yet functional kitchen is what you need for a busy lifestyle.
Here are some simple wooden furniture items for the kitchen that you must consider getting:
- Wooden kitchen cabinets - Choose from cupboard style or wall hanging kitchen cabinets to store items like crockery, cookbooks, pickle jars and spices. Wooden Cabinets made from teakwood or solid wood are sturdy and durable, and will last for years to come. Go for handcrafted pieces that will lend an elegant yet vintage touch to your kitchen.
- Wooden-metallic shelf – A fusion of wrought iron and wood, such shelves are perfect for a modern kitchen. You can pick up racks featuring 5 shelves, which will give you ample storage space to arrange anything you want, from utensils to kitchen appliances like mixer, microwave, etc. Wooden shelves with wrought iron rods are especially sturdy and durable and will be worth the money you spend on them.
- Teakwood kitchen table – If you have a large kitchen, a robust teakwood kitchen table is something you’ll absolutely love. Store your bar accessories or use it as a snacking table. This Wooden table is the perfect kind of kitchen furniture if you have a big family with kids. This hexagonal table top with a single pillar tapering to become pronged legs can lend a cool yet classical touch to your kitchen space.
- Wooden chairs – Now, if you have a table, you’d want a place to sit too! A wooden chair with a long back that goes well with the table can be an excellent idea. You can choose from Woodsala’s exclusive collection of wooden chairs, whether you like something contemporary or classic.
- Black copper bajot – Want to give your modern kitchen a traditional spin? A vintage bajot with metallic finish is something you’d definitely want. This multipurpose bajot can be put to a variety of uses, whether you want to sit on the floor or keep it handy as a stepping stool for high shelves. Handcrafted from solid wood with a dark polish, this bajot adds a unique look indeed.
- Wooden rack – A 3-shelf wooden rack is a simple yet essential piece of kitchen furniture that has great utility. These wooden racks are compact and can fit in any kitchen corner. Use it to organise utensils, water bottles, boxes or any of your essential accessories that you’d want handy.
Wooden Kitchen accessories
- Platter – Find a wide range of wooden platters that can be used to serve snacks and savouries to guests. Available in round, square and rectangle shapes, in solid and teak wood variants, these platters will add a classy touch to your hospitality. Made of pure wood, these platters last for years and are excellent for gifting purposes too.
- Wooden coasters – Use coasters to serve hot or cold drinks on the kitchen table, as heat can damage the wood and condensed droplets on cold drinks can leave a mark.
- Wooden tray – Use beautiful wooden trays to serve snacks and drinks to guests or use them in the kitchen to hold odds and ends like spice jars, condiments, matchboxes and more.
- Chopping board – Handcrafted and hand-polished, teak wood chopping boards can take your cooking experience to a whole new level. These chopping boards are easy to clean, do not smell, and have the perfect wood finish.
So, that was the list of wooden furniture pieces that you’d love to have in your kitchen. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but, it combines small, large, durable and affordable wooden kitchen furniture that will complement any kitchen style or design. So what are you waiting for? Put your ideas to test and buy wooden furniture items online to give your kitchen the look you’ve always wanted!